See other chairs available through us at out manufacturer’s websites:
Are you looking for the right office chair for your desk or need to outfit a couple of cubicles for your employees? Whether you’re looking for guest chairs in the waiting room or simple stack chairs for events, our team at West Coast Office Solutions has a wide selection of office furniture in San Jose. With a large showroom to explore, you don’t have to go far for the quality new or used office materials you need.
The Importance of a High-Quality Office Chair
Choosing a high-quality office chair plays an important role in your comfort, creativity, and health. High-quality office chairs not only look professional, but provide healthy support of the body as well. Ideal support of the spine and torso requires both pelvic and lumbar support to reduce pressure on the spine and promote better posture. Proper support will help you to sit up straighter, which improves circulation so you will feel more energized, focused, and motivated. Maintaining good posture also actively engages more areas of the body, reducing the effects of time spent seated and helping to maintain muscle tone and strength. A high-quality desk chair will cater to all your body’s support needs, helping you avoid some of the most common desk chair-related issues such as back, shoulder, neck, or leg pain.
Features of the Best Office Chairs
Although desk chairs are available in a variety of styles, there are a few common features that top-rated office chair options have in common:
- A comfortable seat is the cornerstone of any good chair. You should feel that your desk chair offers ample cushioning to support your body weight without feeling pressure on your pelvis, hips, or knees.
- Adjustable armrests provide a place to rest your elbows while working on the computer, which is one of the most common types of office work activity in the U.S. today. Armrests should not only adjust in height, but in horizontal distance from the seat as well.
- A firm, contoured backrest provides the support your spine needs for comfort and health. The backrest of your desk chair should also be adjustable in height so you can match the supportive curvature to the proper area of your spine.
- Spring tilts allow you to adjust the angle of your chair’s seat to tilt your body forward or back. Adjusting your spring tilt throughout the day can help to relieve pressure on the lower back as you work.
Of all the types of office furniture, chairs are essential items are often overlooked. When purchasing an office chair, many people don’t think about long-term comfort or the pressure it can place on on their back and neck. At West Coast Office Solutions, we want to be able to talk to you about healthy options as well as easy and inexpensive chairs for wide use. It’s necessary to take precautionary steps with a furniture company that has your best interests at heart, now.
Service You Can Trust
With more than a decade of experience, we will be able to discuss your office necessities and point you in the right direction. We want to help you move forward with your furniture selections both quickly and efficiently by assisting you throughout the selection process. Let our team at West Coast Office Solutions find you the perfect chair, today. We offer free estimates to give you a better idea of what your options are. If you’re going to be spending time at the office then you and your employees need to be comfortable – and we have just the right fit.
Call West Coat Office Solutions at (408) 957-8777 today to discuss our office chair options!
Why Choose Us?
- Premier Office Furniture Supplier
- Quality New & Used Furniture
- Huge Selection of Office Furniture
- Delivery & Installation of All Furniture